Eid al-Adha Posting
How do you wish someone Eid al-Adha? Why do we celebrate Eid al-Adha? What to post on social media for Eid al-Adha? Eid Al-adha Mubarak!
Review Rating Score
.ppt (0.3 MB)
An effective Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy starts with a good idea and a good planning. Timing your posts is vital when doing promotion for your goods or services online. By using a professional Social Media Plan and Social Media postings, you can be guaranteed of success. When you use professional looking posts, with catchy phrases or intelligent quotes, you are already ahead of the curve. It saves time, and by editing this SMM posting template, you will be able to attract suitable customers for your business.
How do you wish someone Eid al-Adha?
Eid al-Adha (the greater Eid) which is four days long also known as the Festival of Sacrifice is a Muslim festival. The Muslim community celebrates Eid al-adha to remember the prophet Ibrahim's loyalty and obedience to God. It falls on the tenth day in the final month of the Islamic Lunar calendar. This holiday was first observed in Saudi Arabia. Muslims celebrates by going to the Mosque and gathering with families and friends for a grand time. An animal like a cow or goat is sacrificed and donate to others. One important tradition for Eid-al-Adha is helping those in need !
A Social Media Planner is a great tool that allows you to design and think about the message that you want to send, on crucial moments in the market. For example for Eid al-Adha. If you need a stunning promotion design with Islamic background Eid al-Adha Social Media template, then you are at the right place. Eid al-Adha Mubarak ! may hope, love and laughter become a part of your life.
When starting a Social Media Marketing (SMM) project, it's important you start with a strategy. Make sure you create a campaign that is effective, which means that it converts sufficient people from the audience into customers. The interesting thing here is that there’s really an endless amount of ideas, as far as your teams' creativity allows you to, for you to use when it comes to posting on social media. Before you skip this and jump down to the list, here’s a few tips to get the most impact out of these ideas:
1. Identify your audience.
- Make it relevant for your audience. Talk TO your audience, don’t talk AT them. This is social media. People are looking for stories and posts that they connect with. If you’re not wording posts socially, you close the door for engagement.
- Make sure that everything you post should support your company strategy, vision, mission and tactical weekly, monthly, annual marketing and business goals.
- Use social media management tools that provide you with insight or tools to analyze the market. Also make sure you can track your performance, and make sure that it grows.
- By using our website, you will be inspired and do not run out of ideas, or content, since you can choose from many different types of ready made content just waiting for you to drop your logo on it and make it your own.
- Use social media analytics. Many platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, have built-in analytics that can tell you about your followers, including when they post, where they post, and other interests. Plus, these tools are free to use with business accounts.
- Check the competition. Understanding your competition will give you insights about how to talk to your audience. You can look at what your competitors are doing wrong to fill any gaps in your current strategy.
2. Define your S.M.A.R.T goals.
SMART stands for:
- Specific: In order to measure and meet goals, it’s important to be clear about precisely what you hope to achieve. This is especially important for getting your team onboard as you work collectively towards the goal. A specific social media goal, for example, might be to increase your Twitter followers by 20% this quarter.
- Measurable: You need to know definitively whether you’ve reached your goal or not. Measurement makes that possible. By using metrics to track your progress, you can also pivot your goals if need be. For instance, if you find that likes and follows don’t lead to website traffic, you can change the metric to something that will help you achieve your goal.
- Achievable (or Attractive): All goals should be within reach of your business. If you set goals that are unreasonable, you risk discouraging your employees and creating friction in your business plan. As you set specific, measurable goals, make sure to adjust if it seems like you aren’t reaching them.
- Relevant: Your social media marketing goals should ladder up to your larger business objectives. For example, if it’s your objective to build brand awareness, you could set a goal to get 100 social media followers to click through a post to a landing page that describes your offerings.
- Timely: To keep yourself accountable, goals should have a time limit. Instead of creating a goal for some undefined time in the near future, make sure to set a specific cadence to check in and ensure you’re staying on track.
3. Allocate your resources wisely.
Social Media Management requires unique skills, like:
- Strategic thinking.
- Organizational skills.
- Branding expertise.
- Creativeness and out-of-the-box thinking.
Make sure you find the right team members, with complementary strengths and international diverse backgrounds.
4. Develop a unique strategy for each platform.
When creating a social media strategy, focus on:
- Where your audience is;
- Where your competitors post;
- What your metrics tell you.
Additionally, you’ll want to think about how to best use each platform, based on what it was created for and the content that does best there:
- Facebook offers quality video streaming, like live video, as well as a high-functioning messaging platform that allows brands to interact with their followers one-on-one.
- Instagram supports more visually compelling posts and creative short videos.
- YouTube is best for longer informational or entertaining video content.
- Twitter allows for real-time conversations, news updates, and alerts.
- LinkedIn works well for long-form written content, like blog posts.
- Pinterest lets users discover content, and relies on visuals to catch their attention.
5. Post relevant content regularly.
Success on social media is a matter of posting compelling, engaging content consistently. Not only will this help make your business look dependable, but it also shows that you have timely knowledge to share and that you care to be in conversation with your audience.
6. Interact with followers.
Social Media users enjoy interacting with brands, and as a result brands experience benefits like:
- Social proof of your business;
- Expanded market reach;
- Boosted brand awareness;
7. Always maintain professionalism.
Typically, a standard social media policy will include:
- Clear expectations about what to post;
- Instructions on how to respond to negative posts;
- Platform laws and rules to follow;
- Brand considerations;
- Security protocols;
- How you talk to your customers in a consistent way, otherwise known as a brand voice (conversational style, academic style, easy-going, etc);
- Posting similar visuals across the various platforms;
- Focusing on your unique selling point.
Prioritize quality over quantity and prioritize quality posts is to ask yourself the following questions:
- Does this content help my followers?
- Is this original?
- Is this actionable, inspiring, or entertaining?
- Does the content have cited sources, if needed?
8. Reflect your brand identity.
Brand identity is what helps people connect to your business and sets you apart from your competitors. This means that all marketing, including print, digital, and social media, should be consistent.
- Brand voice.
- Posting similar visuals across the various platforms.
- Focusing on your unique selling point.
9. To measure is to know.
Always measure and benchmark your results. Before you start tracking, though, you should identify which metrics are most important to your marketing goals. The most common metrics are:
- Reach (amount of daily, monthly annual users);
- Engagement (user visits, recurring visits)
- Impressions (page views);
- Mentions (citations of your website, backlinks, forwarded messages, followers)
- Post clicks (likes, dislikes, forwards);
- Views (video views, blog views, etc);
- Optimize campaigns (increase minutes on the page, minutes on the articles, products);
- Set new goals for new projects;
- Assess tracking metrics;
What is a social media planner?
A Social Media Planner is a great tool that allows you to design and think about the message that you want to send, on crucial moments in the market. Often a product is seasonal, and sales is impacted by the yearly cycle or holidays. For your convenience, here is a couple of national holidays or important events that will help you to start preparing for your SMM campaign for 2022:
- New year January 1
- Chinese New Year
- Saint Patrick's Day
- Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead
- Independence Day USA - July 4
- Golden Week China - October 1
- Singles Day Sales China - November 11
- Thanksgiving USA
- Black Friday Sales
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Day - December 25
With all this information, you are set to start making your own personal Social Media Marketing plan. Never forget: professional marketing is important to create awareness for your specialty, and to let your organization grow. This Eid al-Adha Social Media Posting will help you achieve your goals. By simply customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly on your Social Media channels, you will strengthen your brand and gain more awareness.
Now, save this post so you never run out of ideas again! Download this Eid al-Adha SMM Posting directly which is fully customizable in PowerPoint and Google Slides format. Also have a look at many of our other examples of Social Media Postings here.
Eid al-Adha Mubarak !
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Ginger Olson(2/3/2022) - AUS
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Fax Cover Sheet Template
Basic Sign Up Sheet in Excel - Printable
Current Event Form
Orginal Post Office Money Order Example
Nycapp Form - Common Application Form
Itinerary Daily Template
Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation Template
Happy Easter Post
Firearm Repair Log Template
Equipment Release Form Template
Equipment Maintenance Tracking Template
Equipment Maintenance Log Template