Academic Resume Template
How do I make my Academic Resume? This Academic Resume is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Download now for easy use.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective Resume or Curriculum Vitae is vital for getting selected in the recruitment process as a suitable job candidate. When you are composing your resume, there is no need to start from scratch. Instead, choose to get inspired by this academic Resume which will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I make my Academic Resume?
This sample Resume checklist offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for drafting content for your resume. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, skills, demands for setting job expectations and the ability to perform the work as required. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a Resume, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general objective;
- Provide a brief description of previous work and education experience;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure you write the content according expectations of the hiring legal manager, HR and the hiring manager;
- Provide direct contact details so the HR department can follow up easily with you.
What are the five parts of a resume?
A resume must contain these important elements which are listed below:
- The first section is a header, that includes your name, email, address, contact number, and sometimes your LinkedIn profile link.
- The next section is a career objective. This statement highlights your skills and goals and is also called the beauty of a resume.
- Qualifications are the thirst most important segment of a resume. Include the relevant qualifications that fit the job description.
- Always include your work experience whenever you apply for a new seat.
- References can also be a part of a resume and must be furnished on demand.
An organization always looks for these five elements in a resume and decides to interview a candidate who stands out in these requirements. Whenever you are drafting a resume, make sure none of these parts are missing in your resume.
As promised, here is attached a sample academic resume layout which you can also use as an inspiration. This document is available in MS Word format; hence you can also edit them as per your criteria. Modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Academic Resume template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Laine Benitez(4/12/2022) - DEU
I can tell you this document will help you a lot
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Elementary Teacher Assistant Resume
Cover letter example for resume
Objective for Digital Marketing Resume
Curriculum Vitae Profile
Incident Responder Cover Letter
Basic Chronological Resume Template
Forensic Expert Cover Letter
Information Security Manager cover letter
Business Owner CV
Restaurant Manager CV
Paralegal Curriculum Vitae
House Keeping Resume
Acting CV Template