Meeting Confirmation Letter sample
How do you write a Meeting Confirmation Letter? When looking for a sample Meeting Confirmation Letter you can always download and use this one.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
If you've received a letter that requests a meeting, then it's important to reply to that in a professional manner. A Meeting Confirmation Letter is designed to assist you in drafting a letter confirming a meeting. Your letter should include your acknowledgment of the sender’s request for a meeting, finalized the venue, the date, expected attendees, and agenda of the meeting.
How do you write a sample Meeting Confirmation Letter?
Tips on how to write the best confirmation letter:
- Be brief, remember you are confirming information not necessarily sharing information.
- If you are verifying something formal like somebody’s position in a company, sign the letter to reflect this.
- Be clear and accurate about what is being confirmed. Make a note of dates, times, places, and official titles.
- A letter of confirmation is not necessarily an agreement or contract, but it can be used to confirm information relating to a prior agreement or contract.
- There is no need to create long acknowledgment letters. They do not contain new information, but just state understanding between two sides. So avoid retelling or copying a previous message. You need to repeat key points like meeting place, date, sums names, etc.
- Steer clear of any emojis, smiles, contractions, or slang. Besides, do not be too personal and avoid using jokes.
Sample Meeting confirmation letter:
Dear Name of Recipient,
I wanted to confirm our meeting for Date at your office. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of your team at that time. Be sure to include any request for things you might need for the meeting or if you would also like to have someone else present at the meeting i.e. It would be great if you could arrange for a screen and a whiteboard in the conference room for my presentation; or I would also appreciate it if Name, from your design department, could be present at the meeting. I will call you a couple of days before the meeting to confirm everything. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
After downloading this template and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Meeting Confirmation Letter. If this isn't the right letter that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
No reviews yet
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Bonus cancellation announcement
Authorization letter cheque collection
Business Letter Template
Authorization letter for payment on behalf
UK Business Letter Format
Writing a meeting confirmation letter
Promotional letter ebook
Executive Business Summary
Applicant Rejection Letter
Holiday closing notice sample
Partnership Proposal Letter
Business Letter Free Template
Block Format letter
Meeting confirmation letter
Meeting Confirmation Email
Project confirmation letter