Looking for the correct weight according to your age? This is the right question to ask:
What is a healthy weight for a male?
This Weight Chart template is health-related and can be a practical tool in certain kinds of businesses, such as fitness clubs, professional sport clubs, or other health and diet-related business.
It will combine age, height and provides the best suitable weight for men.
This battle of the sexes weight chart is based on your age and gender and will show you several types of ideal weight, based on:
- Robinson Formula ;
- Miller Formula;
- Body Mass Index Formula.
These are three simplified linear equations that calculate mean weight for age. The way to calculate for children is as follows:
- For Infants < 12 months: Weight (kg) = (age in months + 9)/2
- For Children aged 1-5 years: Weight (kg) = 2 x (age in years + 5)
- For Children aged 5-14 years: Weight (kg) = 4 x age in years.
Download this Weight chart for Men as an Excel spreadsheet now.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Ignacio Hawkins - NZL
So glad to find this document
Zonia Rosario - NZL
Maira Foster - GBR
I normally don't leave reviews, today I feel blessed with the work I did with your help.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?