A travel itinerary is useful to prepare you for a trip that is coming and will make your stay much more efficient. You do not have to think a lot about the organization, if it’s well planned in advance. When you have decided to go on a trip and want to plan several things for it.
How do you create an itinerary?
This blank itinerary template in Excel provides a basic format that can easily be customized for a specific trip. This template will include all the details of the trip such as the means of the trip. Create a multi-day itinerary that covers transportation, accommodation, meetings, and any other travel details that you want to keep track of. The main advantage of using the trip itinerary template is that it enables you to have a clear idea of the entire trip, and mentioned for example the following. The main items of the Itinerary template are:
- Time of departure;
- Purpose of a trip or the event for which the trip has been organized;
- Destinations (Dates, Country, City, Language, Passport/Visa, Notes, The location from where you are departing);
- Transportation (Dates, From where to where, Type, Cost, Reservation required, The flight number or train number);
- Accommodation (Dates ,Location, Name, Phone number, Cost, Reservation);
- Finances: (Country, Currency, Exchange rate, ATM location, Notes);
- Packing (Clothes, Shoes, Maps, Books/etc, Misc.);
- Details of the important places that you will be visiting;
- The expected cost of each activity that you will perform on the trip.
Writing tips for Planning a Business Travel Itinerary:
Some companies hire a corporate travel planning service to manage trip planning, booking, and emergency services. However, small businesses and independent consultants can simplify their travel planning by keeping a few tips in mind.
- Begin planning early;
- Consider possible jet lag;
- Bring a Backup Itinerary (softcopy/hardcopy);
- Check the Weather;
- Confirm Arrangements in advance.
When you have decided to prepare the plan for the trip, you may face some trouble. In order to avoid that trouble, you are required to have a solid and properly designed framework that can provide you with guidance and assistance in all possible ways.
This standardized Business Trip Itinerary Template with text and formatting to help you finish your document faster. It can also be an important document that you send together with a Visa application to customs. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on what really matters! It comes in Microsoft Excel format, is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. Completing your travel itinerary has never been easier!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Dotty Hooper - USA
Monika Terry - GBR
Grateful for the perfect document.
Caterina Nielsen - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Jeannetta Lara - NZL
Thanks google and Bizzlibrary.com for providing me this document
Carolee Torres - AUS
You solve my problem
Dannette Donaldson - NZL
Bookmarked you site
Trent Flynn - NZL
I like the website and the document
Margit Lee - GBR
I just searched on the website, find some great document templates
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.