Recruiting Coordinator Job Description
How do I write a Recruiting Coordinator Job Description? Download this Recruiting Coordinator Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective and compelling job description is vital when recruiting the right job candidates. By using a professional job description template, there is no need to start from scratch. It saves time, and by editing this job description template, you will be able to attract the most qualified job candidates for the open position.
How to write a Recruiting Coordinator job description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide an extract or introduction of the job with key goals or objectives;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise in the description;
- Have someone knowledgeable to proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Recruiting Coordinator?
The following duties, responsibilities and skills are important for this position:
- Implementing innovative recruitment strategies to meet the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowing the requirements of the department and identifying job openings.
- Writing effective job descriptions as per the requirements.
- Posting job openings on social media platforms and job boards.
- Preparing interview questions as per the designation.
- Attracting passive job candidates if necessary.
- Performing background checks and other relevant checks.
- Evaluating cover letters and resumes.
- Attending hiring events and various promotional activities.
- Preparing the final candidates list and forwarding it to the Hiring Manager.
- Developing reports for interviews conducted and other related things.
- Adhering to all the HR policies and procedures.
- Staying updated with the latest trends in hiring methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Recruitment Coordinator, HR Manager, or a similar position.
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking System and Resume Database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the recruiting process.
- Excellent knowledge of various job boards.
- Demonstrate the ability to act decisively.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to motivate candidates.
- Incredible judgment skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
Since well defined descriptions will attract more suitable candidates for the position, we recommend you to use this Recruiting Coordinator job description sample. Customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly to your page and network, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from qualified candidates. This Recruiting Coordinator Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. If this is not the job description that fits your need, also have a look at many of our other examples of job description templates here.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Shaina Cannon - AUS
I really appreciate your document template. Thank you.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?