HR Manager Job Description
Looking for Human Resource Manager job description? No need to start from scratch. By making use of this HR job description template, you have a head start.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective HR job description is vital when finding suitable staff. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample Human Resources job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Human Resources Manager Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When creating a job description, the HR manager may include:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it. The general description of the job of HR manager includes:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Also have a look at these HR Job descriptions:
- HR Information Specialist (HRIS) Job Description
- Alternative Human Resource Manager Job Description
- Human Resource Assistant Job Description
By using this Human Resources Manager job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Human Resources Manager Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Marti Kemp - DEU
Thanks for helping me with such a useful document