Balanced Scorecards are widely used worldwide in business and industry, government and non-profit organizations. More than half of large companies in the US, Europe and Asia use the BSC, and use is still growing. A recent global survey ranked the balanced scorecard fifth in the top ten most used management tools. The Balanced Scorecard is one of the most influential business ideas of the past 75 years.
Why should you use a Balanced scorecard spreadsheet?
Smart organizations plan their development in both the short and long term. This includes coming up with a solid strategy that requires systematic monitoring and tracking to determine if it is being put to good use. However, measuring the effectiveness of a strategic plan is not always easy, especially if companies rely on only a limited set of indicators (usually financial measures).
To better understand their health and success, companies also need to look at the non-financial aspects of their operations. To enable a more comprehensive examination of the strategic business results, the concept of the balanced scorecard was developed. These are the topics that the scorecard can give you a better view on:
- Financial (or stewardship): Provides an overview of an organization's financial performance and the use of financial resources.
- Customer/Stakeholder: Views the organization's performance from the perspective of the customer or key stakeholders for whom the organization was established.
- Internal Process: Views the quality and efficiency of an organization's performance in relation to the product, services, or other key business processes.
- Organizational capacity (or learn and grow): considers human capital, infrastructure, technology, culture, and other capabilities essential to breakthrough performance.
After downloading this spreadsheet and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your balanced scorecard spreadsheet. If this isn't the right document you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many job descriptions for several positions, as well as resumes, career objectives, etc.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
So easy to use this baance scorecard
Very good BSC template in Excel
Madlyn Pacheco - NZL
I created great work with your help
Lavina Downs - NZL
I have always problems starting from scratch. This is a good webpage for me.
Ammie Ross - GBR
Sublime template, helped a lot
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.