What are the five parts of a resume? Download resume layout from our website and edit it as per your information.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.04 MB)
A resume is a professional document that lists the qualifications and work experience of a candidate for a job application. When applying to a job post, a resume is a foremost requirement other than a cover letter. This highlights the importance of a resume in deciding your career. Hence, it must be drafted with extreme care and focus, so that it makes you stand out among other applicants. Don’t panic, we have got you covered. We will provide you a resume layout that you can easily edit and mold according to your qualifications and work experience. We will also assist you in writing a resume, so stay with us.
What are the five parts of a resume?
A resume must contain these important elements which are listed below:
- The first section is a header, that includes your name, email, address, contact number, and sometimes your LinkedIn profile link.
- The next section is a career objective. This statement highlights your skills and goals and is also called the beauty of a resume.
- Qualifications are the thirst most important segment of a resume. Include the relevant qualifications that fit the job description.
- Always include your work experience whenever you apply for a new seat.
- References can also be a part of a resume and must be furnished on demand.
An organization always looks for these five elements in a resume and decides to interview a candidate who stands out in these requirements. Whenever you are drafting a resume, make sure none of these parts are missing in your resume. As promised, here is attached a sample resume layout which you can also use as an inspiration. This document is available in MS Word format; hence you can also edit them as per your criteria.
Download this resume layout and use it right away. Head towards our main page and search for the cover letter that best compliments this resume. Share it with your colleagues in need. Our feedback section is open for your suggestions, so type your heart out there. We truly value your response. Good luck with your job application!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Sharilyn Reynolds(9/22/2021) - USA
Thanks for the word file and your help
Sanjuana Madden(9/22/2021) - NZL
Exactly what I was looking for, helpful content for my issue
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Elementary Teacher Assistant Resume
Cover letter example for resume
Objective for Digital Marketing Resume
Curriculum Vitae Profile
Incident Responder Cover Letter
Basic Chronological Resume Template
Forensic Expert Cover Letter
Information Security Manager cover letter
Business Owner CV
Restaurant Manager CV
Academic Resume Template
Paralegal Curriculum Vitae
House Keeping Resume