Employee Complaint Form Template
What is an employee complain form? When writing a complaint letter, check out and download this sample Letter of complaint to employer now.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An employee complain form allows an employee to record and submit any inappropriate or illegal misconduct witnessed in the workplace including those of discrimination, harassment, unethical conduct, safety violations or any other serious matters.
What is an employee complain form?
When writing your letter you should set out what your complaint is, with enough detail for your employer to be able to investigate it properly. Also, include any details of what you've done to sort out the problem already. See below on what to include in a employee complain letter:
- Your full personal details (full name, date, title, status, department, address)
- Date of incident.
- Time of incident.
- Location of incident.
- Detail description of incident.
- Witnesses to the incident.
- Any suggestion of resolving the incident.
- Any additional details that may seem fit.
- Your signature.
Download this example Employee Complaint Form Template for free from our website. Customized it to suit your needs. If you liked this letter, then do not forget to leave us a good review. Head towards our website for some useful content.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Suzy Guerrero - GBR
Your file provided me a solution for the problem
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.