Basic Continuity Plan
How do you write a business continuity plan? Download this basic continuity plan in order to support you in improving your risk management for your reference
.docx (0.08 MB)
When a disaster hits, for example, because a foreign USB stick was plugged into the system with ransomware, you want to be 100% confident that you can recover your data and get on with the job.
How do you write a business continuity plan?
BCP's are made to prepare the organization for the worst and ensure continuity of the team as well as feasible. This involves six general steps:
- Identify the scope;
- Identify key business areas;
- Identify critical functions;
- Identify dependencies between various business areas and functions;
- Determine acceptable downtime for each critical function;
- Create a plan to maintain operations;
- Incident Management;
- Business Continuity;
- Recovery and Resumption.
If you are looking for a BCP course that is designed to guide officials of government agencies in developing a BCP for their ministries or organizations, you want to check the Open Learning Campus BCP Course offered by the Worldbank
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Khalilah Dominguez - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Norbert Hicks - NZL
Keep on the good work.
Signe Hayden - DEU
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.