Basic Continuity Plan
How do you write a business continuity plan? Download this basic continuity plan in order to support you in improving your risk management for your reference
.docx (0.08 MB)
When a disaster hits, for example, because a foreign USB stick was plugged into the system with ransomware, you want to be 100% confident that you can recover your data and get on with the job.
How do you write a business continuity plan?
BCP's are made to prepare the organization for the worst and ensure continuity of the team as well as feasible. This involves six general steps:
- Identify the scope;
- Identify key business areas;
- Identify critical functions;
- Identify dependencies between various business areas and functions;
- Determine acceptable downtime for each critical function;
- Create a plan to maintain operations;
- Incident Management;
- Business Continuity;
- Recovery and Resumption.
If you are looking for a BCP course that is designed to guide officials of government agencies in developing a BCP for their ministries or organizations, you want to check the Open Learning Campus BCP Course offered by the Worldbank
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Signe Hayden - DEU
Norbert Hicks - NZL
Keep on the good work.
Khalilah Dominguez - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process