Promissory Note Template
How do you write a Promissory note? When looking for a Promissory note template you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.03 MB)
Sometimes it can happen that one ends up in a situation where someone cannot pay a certain amount of money or would like to borrow money. In such a situation, a Promissory note can be used. A Promissory note will state the identity of the parties, the amount borrowed, and the modalities under which the repayment will be made.
How do you write a Promissory note?
If you claim that someone owes you money, you must be able to prove it. Without written proof, you are usually nowhere.
- Create a loan contract; the moment you give a loan to someone, you can conclude a loan agreement with it. It must be drawn up in two original copies. In addition, each of the parties must receive an original copy.
- Request a Promissory note; if someone owes you a debt, you can also have them sign a Promissory note. It does not matter how that document is drawn up.
In an agreement about the loan that you give to your children or friends, it is best to include the following elements:
- Name, first name, and full address of lender and borrower;
- The amount borrowed, in numbers and in letters;
- The reason for the loan (purchase of the real estate, car…);
- The term of the loan (if you do not specify any dates, then you can legally claim your money at any time);
- The possible interest rate, possibly also the default interest;
- The number of copies in which the agreement is drawn up (and, if necessary, the number of pages;
- The place and date of signature of the agreement;
- Do not forget to have the agreement signed by the borrower.
After downloading this promissory note template and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Promissory note. If this isn't the right template you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many job descriptions for several positions, as well as resumes, career objectives, etc.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Nam Avila - USA
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.