A timeline is a representation of the occurrence of different events, it shows the sequence of events to organize and manage daily life tasks. Timelines can be composed for different occasions or events in life i.e., completing a project in different milestones, wedding or party events, daily life routine tasks, tasks of office, etc. The timeline can be created in different formats, layouts, and styles. Different graphic effects can be added in timelines formats. Different colors can be used to indicate multiple events. You can create a timeline PDF and word file as well.
What is the procedure to create a timeline?
If you want to create a printable timeline, below is mentioned the detailed procedure to create the timeline in Microsoft Word:
- Open the Microsoft word document;
- Click on the Insert tab and press
- Select the layout in the “Choose a SmartArt Graphic” menu, click on Process, and double press the layout of the timeline. You will see two types of smart art graphics, circle accent, and basic timeline, you can use any type depending upon the events and occasions.
- The layout can be changed manually according to several events, and the arrow line can also be set accordingly.
- There is the option of adding text in each, click on add text in each SmartArt graphic, and write whatever you want to mention or address.
Here is the attached Printable Timeline for your help and needs.
Download Printable Timeline right now for your help and needs. This is editable, so you can alter it as per your requirements, and also share it with your friends in need. Our website contains thousands of essays, cover letters, applications, and job descriptions. Head towards our home page to search and download whatever document you’d like to have. Good luck!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Mary Wilcox - AUS
***** Great file
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.