A timeline is a representation of the occurrence of different events, it shows the sequence of events to organize and manage daily life tasks. Timelines can be composed for different occasions or events in life i.e., completing a project in different milestones, wedding or party events, daily life routine tasks, tasks of office, etc. The timeline can be created in different formats, layouts, and styles. Different graphic effects can be added in timelines formats. Different colors can be used to indicate multiple events. You can create a timeline PDF and word file as well.
What is the procedure to create a timeline?
If you want to create a printable timeline, below is mentioned the detailed procedure to create the timeline in Microsoft Word:
- Open the Microsoft word document;
- Click on the Insert tab and press
- Select the layout in the “Choose a SmartArt Graphic” menu, click on Process, and double press the layout of the timeline. You will see two types of smart art graphics, circle accent, and basic timeline, you can use any type depending upon the events and occasions.
- The layout can be changed manually according to several events, and the arrow line can also be set accordingly.
- There is the option of adding text in each, click on add text in each SmartArt graphic, and write whatever you want to mention or address.
Here is the attached Printable Timeline for your help and needs.
Download Printable Timeline right now for your help and needs. This is editable, so you can alter it as per your requirements, and also share it with your friends in need. Our website contains thousands of essays, cover letters, applications, and job descriptions. Head towards our home page to search and download whatever document you’d like to have. Good luck!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Mary Wilcox - AUS
***** Great file
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?