Rental Agreement Sample
How do I create a rental agreement? What to include in a Rental agreement? When looking for a Rental agreement sample you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A rental agreement is a contract between a landlord and a tenant, defining the terms of the tenancy. It specifies the different things that both the landlord and tenant agree to e.g. the amount to be paid, how long the tenant will rent the establishment, etc. This rental agreement is a legal contract that includes the agreed rent of house or property, the agreed term, and conditions to use that property, and all the concerning terms.
How do I create a rental agreement?
A verbal agreement is not enough when it comes to renting houses and apartments. A written Rental agreement should be provided in order to establish the terms:
What to include in a rental agreement? Every Rental agreement is supposed to include:
- The standard terms. Most people know what that entails;
- The names of the tenant and landlord;
- The address of the house or apartment that is being rented;
- The date of the agreement;
- Contact information of the landlord or landlord’s agent. Meaning the address and telephone number;
- The exact date of when the tenant is moving in;
- How long the tenant is going to rent the house or apartment;
- The end of the tenancy and whether the tenant is going to move out or will continue their tenancy;
- The amount that the tenant is going to pay;
- When the tenant has to pay the rent;
- What services and facilities are included in the rent;
- The security deposit or pet deposit amount is required, and the date it has to be paid.
After downloading this sample agreement and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Rental agreement. If this isn't the right document you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Mathew Bautista - NZL
Great rental agreement, just needed a little work
Mui Cantrell - NZL
Thank you for the Doc!
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?