Bill of Sale Furniture
How do you write a bill of sale for furniture? Download this Bill of Sale Furniture template now for your reference.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
Make sure that this Bill of Sale document is completed when you do a transaction, and it will be signed by both the Buyer and the Seller. Once signed, it will go into effect on the effective date specified in the document. The buyer should be provided with the original document, and a copy should be made and provided to the seller.
How do you write a bill of sale for furniture?
This sample Bill of sale can be used between a buyer and seller for the purchase or sale of new or second-hand furniture and fixtures. It's always best to create a Bill of Sale when you are selling or buying such items, so you are able to put some terms and conditions on paper.
This Furniture Bill of Sale is more basic than a Furniture Sales Contract, but it can prevent certain issues. A common Furniture Bill of Sale should at least include the following details:
- Furniture description (consider: brand, color, type, condition ID/SN number, and any other vital details about the furniture);
- Name and address Seller;
- Name and address Buyer;
- Date and time of the purchase;
- Form of payment (is it cash, check, credit card, or debit card);
- The sales price for the furniture, including currency;
- Incl or Excl VAT, Duties, etc;
- The location where the purchase is taking place;
- Signatures and printed names of the buyer, seller (and if available, any witnesses);
- “As–Is clause”: a clause that states the Buyer has agreed to purchase the furniture in its current condition, and basically don’t receive any guarantees.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Jenna Gibson(1/27/2021) - AUS
I appreciate you.
Bernadine Rodgers(1/27/2021) - GBR
Great file to consider for your work
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Au Pair Placement Contract
Construction Building Contract
Sales commission agreement template
Media Release Form
Supplier Data Processing Agreement
Independent Contractor Agreement
Product License Agreement
Security Agreement Template
Sample Manager Employment Contract
Residential lease agreement with option to purchase
Furniture Purchase Agreement Template
Basic Real Estate Agreement Template
Rental Agreement Template