Asking for a raise letter
How do I write a salary increase letter? When writing a letter of request for salary increase free sample, check out and download this sample salary increase letter now.
.docx (0.01 MB)
Asking management for more money will be needed, sooner or later. Although you might feel (slightly) uncomfortable, fearful that it can backfire and worrying your boss to have negative feelings about you, it is something that you need to do yourself. The best way is to prepare your request very well, by putting in ample research and preparation. However, writing a professional and formal raise request letter can position you as a confident employee who brings value to the company and wants to be fairly compensated for doing so. Therefore, positioning yourself as a confident employee can bring value to the company.
How do you ask for salary increase?
This ready-made salary increase request letter is well suited for any kind of salary increase request you like to ask for. Communicating in a professional way with your superiors will earn you respect and will make you more successful. By using this Salary increase letter, you will see that it gives you extra motivation and inspiration, which is helpful in order to finish your work faster. Besides, you will have saved time that you can use to focus on other, more specialized matters that are important.
- Before I delve in to the core purpose of my letter, I would like to express my full confidence in the benefits system followed at this esteemed company.
- I have absolutely no doubt in the company's desire to establish a fair environment for all staff by adequately compensating them.
- This is just one of the many reasons I take pride in being part of this wonderful group and the reason I am able to write such letter.
- Having said that, I would like to express my concern with the fact that a considerable period of time has passed since my last salary raise.
- List here when was your last increment and how much time has passed since then.
- I believe the quality as well as the quantity if my work has not degraded by any rate.
- My last performance review was also very good. (Skip this sentence if you didn't have a recent performance review).
- I am a hardworking and devoted employee and I honestly find it a little disappointing that my dedication is not awarded for such a long period of time.
- If there is a specific reason preventing such an increment I would be grateful to know what it is so I can address it immediately, otherwise kindly consider a salary review at the earliest possible chance.
How to ask for a raise? We support you by providing this Salary increase letter template that you can download directly.
Do you need more information? Bizzlibrary.com provides many kinds of legal and business templates ranging from IT, Environmental, Startups, Marketing, Sales, Procurement, Law, Notary, Finance, HR, Auction, Logistics, Transportation, Maintenance Services, etc. Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium business document templates, forms, letters, reports, plans and resumes used by professionals in your industry. All business templates are easy to find, crafted by professionals, ready to use, easy to customize and intuitive.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.