Customer complaint letter
- .docx (0.01 MB)
When you pay for a service or when good service is promised, you don't expect anything but the best. But when that's not provided or, even worse, when you experience rudeness from staff then it needs to be pointed out. Writing a letter of complaint to the manager or the person in charge is easy and should definitely be done in this case. Make sure to note why you're upset and what you expect from them as compensation.
Do you have an urgent complaint and want to write a complaint letter to the customer service?
In this case, we know you don't want to spend more time on the issue, but it’s good to take action and register a complaint about the situation. Its unfortunate, but necessary that you make sure you put enough details and attention when you write the letter. As much as required to explain the problem. A complaint hopefully increases the quality and service level of the organization that caused the issue.
Complaint letter sample sentences:
- I would like to express my disappointment from your unsatisfactory level of service.
- I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard.
- Unfortunately, I can’t help but submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast and adequate resolution.
- In this paragraph, explain in detail what problems you faced. Include facts, numbers, and dates to support your case.
- I hope you agree with me that this is not acceptable under any circumstances.
- I trust that you will deal with this issue is a top urgent fashion.
- I also trust that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent such incidents in the future.
This Complaint letter comes in MS Word format and is ready to be tailored to your personal needs. You can add text, remove content that isn’t applicable, and change the look and formatting. In fact, anything you are able to do with one of your own documents, you can do with this one as well. This letter template is deliberately designed to be flexible so that it can be adjusted to your needs and preferences.
Therefore, we do not recommend you spend lots of precious time searching for a suitable complaint letter. Download this sample Customer complaint letter directly that has been put together for you!
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Jake Cummings - AUS
Perfect document templat
Jerome Shea - NZL
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents