Staffing Manager Job Description
How do I write a Staffing Manager Job Description? Download this Staffing Manager Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective and compelling Staffing Manager job description is vital when recruiting the right job candidates. By using a professional job description template, there is no need to start from scratch. It saves time, and by editing this job description template, you will be able to attract the most qualified job candidates for the open position.
How to write a Staffing Manager job description?
This Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide an extract or introduction of the job with key goals or objectives;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise in the description;
- Have someone knowledgeable to proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Staffing Manager?
The following duties, responsibilities and skills are important for this position:
- Oversee all staffing needs and operations of the company.
- Liaise with recruiting agencies to fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Support candidate screening and hiring processes.
- Facilitate procedures after hiring regarding employee relocation, legal documents etc.
- Assist in preparation and execution of orientation and training plans.
- Develop work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions.
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests.
- Collaborate with payroll to ensure correct employee compensation.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operation.
- Proven experience as staffing coordinator or similar position.
- Experience in planning and execution of HR plans (onboarding, hiring etc.).
- Solid knowledge of relevant legal regulations (equal employment opportunity, relocation, laws, visa procedures etc.).
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable with a respect to confidentiality.
- BSc/Ba in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- Valid certification (e.g. ASA credentials) is a plus.
Since well defined descriptions will attract more suitable candidates for the position, we recommend you to use this Staffing Manager job description sample. Customize it according to your needs, and then publish it directly to your page and network, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from qualified candidates. This Staffing Manager Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs. If this is not the job description that fits your need, also have a look at many of our other examples of job description templates here.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Very useful staffing manager job description
Erlene Watts - GBR
Very useful document
Carin Mata - GBR
Thank you for the Doc!!
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?