Cleaning checklist template
How do I maintain a clean bathroom with a cleaning checklist? Use this cleaning checklist to be sure all tasks are performed and to show a sense of authority
.xls (0.1 MB)
Properly clean facilities and bathrooms are very important for each venue. When people feel more comfortable, it has a positive impact on peoples health and mood. Besides this, a clean restroom has a positive impact on commercial goals of a venue, such as increasing sales, improves customer experience, etc.
How do I maintain a clean bathroom with a cleaning checklist?
Firstly, it's very important to implement a systematic sanitation schedule for the bathrooms and wash rooms. Especially when the restrooms are often used, the need will be higher for a cleaning schedule. In order to keep a high level of cleanliness, it's important to follow these steps:
- Create a suitable Cleaning Schedule Checklist, include the following:
- Check regularly the stock of toilet paper;
- Check regularly the stock of paper towels;
- Check regularly the stock of soap;
- Check regularly the stock hand lotion;
- Check regularly the stock of feminine hygiene;
- Check stock of air freshener;
- Wipe sink and fittings on a daily basis;
- Wipe mirror on a daily basis;
- Check and wipe toilets on a daily basis;
- Pick up litter on a daily basis;
- Empty bins on a daily basis;
- Mop floors on a daily basis.
- Appoint a task owner that is responsible for executing the tasks in time;
- Appoint a supervisor, responsible for checking regularly if all tasks are performed according the requirements to show a sense of authority;
- You can print them out directly and hang them in the facilities;
- Ask guests how they feel about the cleanliness of the bathrooms and washrooms;
- Monthly evaluate the results.
When those instructions are followed up correctly, you can easily see all the positive effects it will have on your venue. Cleaning personnel needs to sign off each row and state what item has been cleaned or has been stocked. In principle, cleaning on a regular basis is key. Checklists are used for several purposes and toilet checklist is a commonly used type of checklists around the world. This professional cleaning checklist and sanitation schedule makes sure that you can keep track on the necessary cleaning activities are executed on a daily basis. Very easy to use.
It helps also in communication between the cleaners, purchasing, supervisors and venue owners. It allows for writing down notes, so people can provide a systematic solution about when products need to be bought, refilled, or cleaned, and by which employee or company. It is a handy tool to clean toilets of residential and commercial buildings. Professional cleaners also use it to provide quality cleaning services. You can make one yourself within minutes by using toilet checklist templates given below the content.
By providing you this cleaning checklist, we hope you can save precious time, cost, and efforts and it will help you to make the facility management of your public bathrooms or toilet rooms easier. Download this Cleaning checklist template to ensure you will have clean bathrooms and toilets which customers will experience as spick and span clean bathrooms.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Great cleaning checklist
Great checklist for housekeeping
Audrey Chan - DEU
Thanks for the tips in your file.
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.