Invoice Excel Template
How to make an invoice in Excel? An invoice is a time-stamped legal file with details of the transaction between a seller and a buyer. Download sample invoice
.xlsx (0.02 MB)
An invoice is a legal document that states the details and the amount owed for goods sold or services sold. Items and costs per unit are typically itemized along with taxes, shipping costs, and other related fees. This to explain the customer the total amount owed. Business invoices may also include payment terms, shipping instructions, customer information (including TAX/VAT ID), tracking numbers if applicable and contact details in case there are questions about the invoice. Using the invoice template provided can save time by helping you to quickly create you own professional invoicing document. This download is for free. The document provided can easily be edited in Excel (XLSx format).
How to make an invoice in Excel?
An invoice is a time-stamped legal document that itemizes and records the exact details of the transaction between a seller and a buyer. If goods or services were purchased on credit, the invoice will normally also specify the terms of the credit agreement. An invoice also states the information regarding the available methods of payment. Per country the legal requirements of an invoice differ.
The following are six common types of invoices used by accounting to send to customers:
- Pro forma invoice: a preliminary bill of sale sent to buyers in advance of a shipment or delivery of goods.
- Interim invoice: a way to invoice a long term or large project by breaking down the invoice into multiple payments that corresponds to completion of a certain portion of the project
- Final invoice: sent to the customer once a project has been completed. Relates to the final payment.
- Past due invoice: related to a outstanding invoice that has not been paid as of its original due date. If a company extends credit to its clients, it might experience situations where it must collect a past due invoice.
- Recurring invoice: a type of invoicing in which a company automatically charges its customers for goods or services at regular fixed intervals.
- Credit memo: a transaction which can be applied to a customer's existing invoice as a payment or reduction (discount). This might happened in case both seller and buyer agree that good not delivered will be credited.
Download this Invoice Excel Template now.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Very easy to use Invoice template in Excel! Thanks
Useful Excel invoice template
Olinda Cannon - DEU
Endorsd the website to my professional relations and friends
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?