Balanced Scorecard Presentation
What is meant by balanced scorecard? What is balanced scorecard example? Download this Balanced Scorecard Presentation template now for your convenience.
Review Rating Score
.pptx (0.06 MB)
Balanced Scorecards are widely used worldwide in business and industry, government and non-profit organizations. More than half of large companies in the US, Europe and Asia use the BSC, and use is still growing. A recent global survey ranked the balanced scorecard fifth in the top ten most used management tools. The Balanced Scorecard is one of the most influential business ideas of the past 75 years.
What is meant by Balanced scorecard?
Smart organizations plan their development in both the short and long term. This includes coming up with a solid strategy that requires systematic monitoring and tracking to determine if it is being put to good use. However, measuring the effectiveness of a strategic plan is not always easy, especially if companies rely on only a limited set of indicators (usually financial measures).
To better understand their health and success, companies also need to look at the non-financial aspects of their operations. To enable a more comprehensive examination of the strategic business results, the concept of the balanced scorecard was developed. These are the topics that the scorecard can give you a better view on:
- Financial (or stewardship): Provides an overview of an organization's financial performance and the use of financial resources.
- Customer/Stakeholder: Views the organization's performance from the perspective of the customer or key stakeholders for whom the organization was established.
- Internal Process: Views the quality and efficiency of an organization's performance in relation to the product, services, or other key business processes.
- Organizational capacity (or learn and grow): considers human capital, infrastructure, technology, culture, and other capabilities essential to breakthrough performance.
After downloading this BSC Presentation and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your balanced scorecard spreadsheet. If this isn't the right document you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many job descriptions for several positions, as well as resumes, career objectives, etc.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Very good ppt bsc
This is an easy to modify Balanced scorecard PPT template! thanks for this.
Shelley Figueroa(11/5/2021) - GBR
Sublime help, product is Excellent.
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Business Process Management Sequence and Interaction
Thanksgiving Invitation Example
Bastille Day Presentation
Pride Month presentation
A3 Pamphlet Template
Parents Day Poster
Canada Day presentation
Martin Luther King Day Presentation
Veterans Day Quotes
Juneteenth Day Presentation
Veterans Day Templates
Labor Day Social Post
Labor Day USA Presentation
Martin Luther King Day Post
George Washington Poster