How do you write a Employee appointment confirmation letter? When looking for an Employee appointment confirmation letter you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A confirmation letter is mainly sent out to probationary employees. This lets them know that they've successfully completed their probationary period. They are used to confirm that they've received the job and are now considered as assets of an organization. Receiving such a letter is usually good news since it lets them know that they have completed said period.
How do you write an Employee appointment confirmation letter?
Here are some tips on how to write your appointment letter:
- The first thing that you need to do is to confirm the appointment of the person in question. If they have to report on a certain date by visiting the office, then that needs to be mentioned as well.
- The focus line should tell the receiver immediately what this letter is about.
- You also need to mention who this letter is coming from, so add your name, title, address, and company name together with the date as to when the letter was written.
- If there is a trial period, then the receiver needs to know about it. Also mention how long this trial period is and how much their salary will be.
- Details on applicable tax deductions and bonuses need to be mentioned as well
- Remind the reader what their responsibilities might be in their new job position.
- Sign off your letter of appointment formally with full names, signature, association stamp, and stick.
Sample Employee confirmation letter:
I am pleased to confirm your acceptance of my offer of employment with the University of North Carolina General Administration/Center for Public Television/etc. as position title in the name of division/department.
(If appropriate: The working title for your position is working title.)
Your appointment will be effective month day, year at an annual salary/hourly rate (for temporary employees) of $annual salary amount/hourly rate.
After downloading this sample appointment letter and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Employee appointment confirmation letter. If this isn't the right template you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Alvera Becker - GBR
Thank you for this!!
Ermelinda Lloyd - NZL
Milo Castro - GBR
I like the website and the document
Lucien Hahn - AUS
Thank you for the Doc!!
Sommer Mccall - GBR
Just saying thanks to express gratitude for Bizzlibrary
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?