How to create a Pricelist in Excel? A pricelist is an important means of communication within a business. Download this sample price list template now.
.xlsx (0.03 MB)
A pricelist is an important means of communication within a business. By providing an initial pricelist, you can start a project, sale, or negation between 2 or more parties. This useful pricelist sample is available to see if you included all important topics to mention.
How to create a Pricelist in Excel?
When an organization is working on various projects, and every project is unique, multiple teams can be made to achieve higher levels of consistency in processes and to meet deadlines effectively and efficiently. A price list should cover all the important activities to successfully deliver a service or project. Make sure the price list has a clear beginning and an end. There can be different types of pricelists. A price list for example could include the following:
Pricelist Write-up (Commercial):
- Complete (referred Documents/drawings not missing)
- Acknowledgment to submit proposal sent (if required by Client)
- Questions raised (within prescribed time) / reply accounted for
- Site Visit/meetings with client required for proposal prep / Undertaken
- Cost Estimates
- Documents listed (Deliverables and Non-Deliverables)
- Technical Man-hours (based on Std. Mhs application, or deviation)
- Management & Coordination / Non tech man-hours
- Price lump-sum or reimbursable
- Payment Currency (as required by Client)
- Payment terms for lump-sum or reimbursable Price
- Change Order
- Conditions of Contract reviewed/incorporated in the proposal (if received from Client)
In general, a Sales Manager or Accountmanager is responsible for making or delivering an accurate pricelist or is heavily involved in incorporating the right input. While creating a pricelist it's important to ensure the deliverables, which are expected to be on time, according to budgeted resources, quality requirements, and within scope.
Download this sample Pricelist template for your benefit.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Leia Gonzalez - AUS
This file will be useful for my boss
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents