How to write a professional interview letter?
There is a particular way to write an interview letter, which organizations follow to officially invite a candidate for an interview. The content of an interview letter is very specific and regardless of the niche or industry of a company; the basic parts of an interview letter remain the same.
- Brief Details About the Position; At the start, the candidate is briefed about the position for which the interview will be conducted.
- Time and Date of the Interview; In the next step, the time and date of the interview will be disclosed.
- Details about the interviewing team; Most companies also include the details of the interviewing team, especially when the interview is to be conducted to fill a managerial position.
- Requirements to be Fulfilled by the Candidate; In the next step, the candidate is briefed about the requirements that need to be fulfilled in terms of the documents to be brought or if there is an assignment to be completed before the formal interview.
- Name and Address of the Company; Name and address of the company are normally written at the end of the interview letter.
The arrangement of these contents can vary based on the preferences of a company, however, the contents remain the same with little or no changes made to the elements mentioned above.