Performance Review Examples - Total, Average & Divide
Improve your team's performance with our professionally designed Performance Review Examples. Get insights about individual contribution & determine average work results. Download our PDF templates to get started.
Review Rating Score
.pdf (0.02 MB)
Performance reviews are an essential part of employee evaluation and development. They provide valuable feedback to both employees and managers, helping to identify strengths and weaknesses and establish goals for improvement. In this article, we'll provide some examples of performance review assessments and how to evaluate an employee's performance effectively.
What Are Performance Review Examples?
Performance review examples are a collection of statements or phrases used to evaluate an employee's work performance. The statements can be both positive and negative and reflect the employee's overall performance over a set period. Examples of performance review statements include:
- Consistently exceeds performance expectations
- Shows initiative and takes on new tasks willingly
- Has excellent communication skills and collaborates well with others
- Needs to improve time management skills and meet deadlines consistently
- Occasionally falls short of quality standards
How to Evaluate an Employee's Performance?
When evaluating an employee's performance, it's essential to consider both quantitative and qualitative measures. Quantitative measures can include targets achieved, sales figures, or other numerical data, while qualitative measures consider the overall quality of the employee's work and their contributions to the team. Here's how to approach the evaluation:
- Start with Objectives: Define the employee's overall objectives for the year, so both the employee and manager are clear about what is expected.
- Review Work Quality: Evaluate the quality of the employee's work, including attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills. Assess whether work is completed efficiently.
- Consider Feedback from Others: Employee performance should not be evaluated based solely on the manager's feedback. Take into account feedback from co-workers and other stakeholders to get a more comprehensive view of the employee's strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Provide Actionable Feedback: During the performance review, provide specific feedback on areas of improvement and set goals to support employee development. Develop a plan for achieving these goals, suggesting ways to foster employee's growth and development.
Get Your Performance Review Examples
At BizzLibrary.com, we offer professionally designed performance review templates to help you evaluate employee performance. Our templates include well-crafted phrases that are easy to customize based on your needs and suitable for providing comprehensive feedback to your employees. You can download our performance review templates in PDF file format absolutely free and take full control of your employee performance management process.
Improving employee performance and providing feedback has never been more comfortable, thanks to our performance review templates. Head over to BizzLibrary.com now and download your free customizable performance review template today!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Bula Yu(8/13/2023) - USA
Only positive about this letter
Rea Ball(8/13/2023) - DEU
Thank you for this!!
Our Latest Blog
- Setting Up Your E-mail Marketing for Your Business: The Blueprint to Skyrocketing Engagement and Sales
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
Invoice Requirements University Example
Basic Customer Service Letter Text
Cash Flow Statement in Excel
Work Breakdown Structure Template - Project Outline & Diagram
Create Effective Questionnaires - Learn with Diagrams | Category: Templates
Effective Use Case Template for System: Organize Actions and Actors with Diagram
Fishbone Diagram Template - Organize Categories, Causes, and Effects
Funny Venn Diagram Example for Reading and Summer
Download our Fishbone Diagram Template for Effective Categorization of Causes
Create Compelling and Effective Plots with Our Plot Diagram Template - Devices and Immune included
Molecular Geometry Chart
Example of Project Scope - A Language for Finalizing Project Scope
Project Scope Example | Change, Performance, Possible Backlog
Subset Venn Diagram Example
Meeting Minutes Template in Word
Free Meal Budget Planner