There are plenty of opportunities to land a Grants Manager position but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Grants Manager cover letter that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job. It has to have all the relevant information that would catch their interest instantly. That can be accomplished with our letter.
How do you write an engaging Grant Management cover letter?
Download this Grant Management template now!
When writing a Grants Manager cover letter remember to present your relevant work history and skills according to the job you are applying for. Whether you're seeking an entry-level position or have been in your career for a few years, exposing your relevant achievements in your cover letter can allow you to stand out and get that job interview.
Formatting Your Cover Letter
- Use your organization's letterhead. Put the same date on the cover letter that is on the completed grant application. That is the date you will send the grant proposal to the grantor. Using the same date makes all the documents in your proposal package consistent.
- For the inside address (goes at the top of the letter) use the foundation or corporate contact person's name and title, followed by the funding source's name, address, city, state, and zip code. Double-check this information with a telephone call or an email. Such information changes frequently, so make sure you have the current name and address.
- In your salutation, use "Dear" plus the personal title (Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr., Messrs., etc.), followed by the last name. It is critical that you address the letter to a particular person. Call the foundation or corporate office to make sure you have the right person and the correct personal title. These details may seem unimportant, but they do matter.
- Your first paragraph should be short and focused. Introduce your organization (its legal name, which will be your corporate name3) and tell the funder how much money you are requesting and why. Include a sentence or two about what your organization does, and then include one research-based point that shows there is a need for what your organization does.
- Write one or two more brief paragraphs. State your project's purpose and how it fits with the funder's mission or funding priorities. Include the fact that your board of directors fully supports the project.
- End your letter with a summarizing paragraph. Add what this funding partnership can mean for your project's target audience. You might want to include an invitation for a site visit as well.
Sample sentences for Grant Management Cover Letter:
Since I have held longstanding jobs of increased responsibility for leading Finance Organizations as an Accounting Coordinator. In these positions, I have proved and continue to prove myself as a capable, take-charge team player with an ability to coordinate diversified departmental functions. Combined with my ability to manage and train others proficiently, I am confident that I would be an asset to your organization.
A skillful Accounting Coordinator looking to exploit extensive skills acquired in the Finance field.
Key strengths that I possess for the success of the Accounting Coordinator position include:
List of important achievements, qualifications, and career highlights
Not the right letter you are looking for? We have many more Accounting Assistant cover letters for you to choose from. We have many more cover letters to choose from, so take a look around and download all the letters you need. You don't have to write every letter from scratch.
Download this Grant management cover letter template now for your reference.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Catrice Gould - NZL
I appreciate this content, it fits my purpose
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?