Gun Bill of Sale Template
How do I write a gun bill of sale? What to include in a gun bill of sale? Check out and download the contents below.
.docx (0.02 MB)
A bill of sale is comparable to a receipt when you buy goods from a store, like a sales slip or proof of purchase, it can however also act as a sales agreement since a bill of sale may contain additional info, such as warranty information.
What to include in a gun bill of sale?
When making a simple bill of sale in Word, it's best to find a suitable document template that you can modify. This will save you time and you might not forget to add anything. When you are selling simple products or high-priced items, a simple or detailed bill of sale may suffice, depending on the item for sale and state requirements. See below for important details for a gun bill of sale.
- Date of the sale- Write the date of the bill of sale at the top of the paper.
- Buyer Information: The full name, address, country and permit number of the buyer must be clearly stated.
- Seller information: The full name, address, country and permit number of the seller must be clearly stated.
- Gun Information: The make, model, caliber, action and serial number of the gun must be clearly stated.
- Signatures: The buyer and seller must sign the bill of sale.
Download this printable Gun Bill of sale template now! For more? Just search on our website and have instant access to hundreds of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters, reports, plans, resumes templates used by professionals in your industry.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Glinda Wolf - USA
Good document format!
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.