Contract Recruiter Job Description
How do you write a Contract Recruiter job description that stand out? Download this Contract Recruiter job description for your convenience.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective recruitment job description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this Contract Recruiter Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
How do you write a job description for a Contract Recruiter?
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to help cover our staffing needs for a set period of time as an independent contractor.Contract Recruiter responsibilities include coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates and applying advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you’ll employ your specialized skills and network to help us bring the right people on board.If you have experience recruiting in our industry and you’re an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does a Contract Recruiter do?
- Meet with managers and HR to discuss their hiring needs and formulate strategy.
- Design and coordinate the hiring process.
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities
- and other organizations.
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams.
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods
- (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews).
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions.
- Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics.
- Assist with onboarding new hires.
- Proven success as a recruiter.
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Industry hiring experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with recruiting software (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems)
- and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. social media recruiting).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Outstanding organization ability.
- BSc in HR, Business or relevant field.
If you wish to use the content provided to make a functional job description, than you normally also need to includes relevant job details of the physical requirements, as well as certain movements that workers may encounter while on the job.This Construction Project Management Job Description template is fully editable and printable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Corrie Castro - NZL
I bookmarked the website and downloaded the template
Oleta Taylor - USA
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job