When you are asked to speech for the Ramadan, here are the great lines for you when you are preparing to speak for example for Eid al-Fitr. Ramadan Mubarak'!
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
What is customary to wish or say at the beginning of the Ramadan? Would saying 'Ramadan Mubarak' or 'Ramadan Kareem' be appropriate? Yes, both are useful phrases, which translates into 'Have a generous Ramadan'. When you are asked to speak for an audience with Muslims during Ramadan:
What do you say in a Speech for Ramadan?
Here are the great lines to use when making a speech for the Islamic Ramadan festival. You could for example use the following 10 ideas to share:
- Meaning of Ramadan. It is the ninth month of the Muslim year based on lunar phases. The literal meaning of Ramadan is scorching heat, dryness, and intense burning. It is derived from an Arabic word Ramida or Ar-ramad;
- Restrictions throughout the Ramadan, all the Muslim practice fast that means they are not allowed;
- Fasting periods; is observed from dawn to sunset only before dawn Muslims eat a pre-fast meal. It is called ‘Sahur’. After sunset, they eat another meal to break their fast and it is called ‘Iftar’.
- Working Hours: In a few Muslim countries eating and drinking publicly is strictly prohibited.
- The most powerful Month: There are five pillars of Islam and Ramadan is one of them. Ramadan is also very significant for the Muslims because in this month Prophet Mohammad P.B.U.H received the first revelation of the Quran. Moreover, the revelation of the Quran is also completed in the holy month so it is also called as “month of the Quran.”
- When to stop fast;
- The beauty of Ramadan;
- The lunar calendar is the base of Ramadan;
- End Of Ramadan: Ramadan lasts for twenty-nine to thirty days. Eid al-Fitr starts right after completion of Ramadan and lasts for three consecutive days. On the last day of Ramadan, to mark Eid al-Fitr, people will often say 'Eid Mubarak'.
- Parts of Poor in this Month: In Ramadan people give a lot of donations and fundraising dinners are arranged. A lot of people give Zakat in this month specifically because the reward of every good act is increased by manifolds from Allah SWT.
We hope that the speech provides a good basis about the Holy month of Ramadan will be quite helpful for you. It's a reason for celebration. We wish you a wonderful Ramadan. Wishing you all the blessings of the holy month!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
RAZLAN BIN RAZALI(4/20/2022)
good and keep it up with the good work
Nathanial Leach(4/15/2021) - NZL
The content is really insightful
Margene Conway(4/15/2021) - DEU
I normally don t leave reviews, today I'm happy to find this file!
Omar Bullock(4/15/2021) - AUS
Simply Sublime document :)
Isis Cowan(4/15/2021) - USA
actually this file is really what I was looking for
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message