English Instructor Job Description
How do you write a English Instructor job description that stand out? Download this English Instructor job description for your convenience.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective support English Language Teacher description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this English Instructor Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
What is a good job description for an English Instructor?
We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills.To ensure success as an English teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does an English Instructor do?
Essential qualities duties and responsibilities of an English teacher:
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in English and education.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Shameka Douglas(12/27/2021) - USA
Shira Patton(12/27/2021) - NZL
Very good file to have, I saved it and bookmarked your website.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description