Executive Assistant Sample Cover letter
How do I write a cover letter for an Executive Assistant? When writing a executive assistant letter, check out and download this executive assistant sample cover letter now
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.01 MB)
A resume and cover letter are your marketing tools to make an impact on a potential employer and secure an interview. A one-page summary of your skills and experience should be enough to grab the attention of a recruiter. More isn't needed. No one is going to spend too much time reading long letters from applicants. So short and simple is the way to go.
How do I write a cover letter for an Executive Assistant?
A cover letter details why you’re the best candidate for the job you’re applying for. For accounting grads, it’s an opportunity to outline your unique experience or area of interest (management accounting, forensics etc). Assuming everyone else applying is equally qualified with the same or similar degree, your cover letter is your chance to argue your case about why you’re a strong match with a company’s values and behavioral expectations i.e. why you’re an accounting rock star who will be an asset to any team they join.
For this reason, a great cover letter talks as much about the company you’re applying for as it does about yourself. This is your first chance to show that you have read and understood the job description and considered how you might be able to fulfill the role.
What to include in your cover letter?
- The name of the company, the hiring manager (if you know it), and the specific role to which you’re applying.
- A personal introduction to you and your suitability for the role. A cover letter shouldn’t just be a copy of your CV. It needs to specifically address the requirements of the job and give a small indication of how you intend to fulfill them (both with your professional skills and your personal charm).
- The reasons for your interest in the job and/or company to which you’re applying. This is a good time to show that you’ve done your research. Talk about what specifically interests you about accounting and perhaps link it back to work the organization is doing. If insolvency is your thing, discuss mock cases you did at uni and talk about how you drew on Company A or B for inspiration.
- List your skills and experience and explain how they fulfill the requirements of the job.
Sample Executive Assistant cover letter:
I would like to apply for the above post, which I saw advertised on the Company name platform.
Perhaps your organization could benefit from an Executive Assistant with a record of major contributions to business and profit growth. Business Administration graduate integrating work and education to accomplish career goals. Offers a total of number of years years of progressive experience as an Executive Assistant. Expert time manager with tenacity and perseverance to handle pressure. Proficient in computers and MS Office suite.
Some key points you may find relevant to this opportunity include:
List of important achievements, qualifications, and career highlights
Do you need a Executive assistant cover letter? You don't have to write a letter completely by yourself. Downloading a ready-made letter will save you a lot of time and will leave you more time for other tasks. Is this letter isn't the right one for you, then you can look through Bizzlibrary to find many more letters that could be perfect for you.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Sari Conway(4/14/2021) - DEU
Normally I skip the rating, today I m happy
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Resume Cover Letter Example
Unit Controller cover letter
Entry Level Web Designer Application Letter
Entry Level Resume Template
Entry Level Office Assistant Cover Letter
Entry Level Marketing Job Cover Letter
Email Job Application Cover Letter
Email Cover Letter for flight attendant position
Format for an email cover letter
Cover letter for the application via email
Cover letter for elementary teachers
Posted Vacancy Response Cover Letter
Cover Letter Respons to Job Post
Work Service Job Application