Recruitment Manager Job Description
How do you write a job description for a Recruitment Manager? What is a Recruiter position? Download this Recruitment Manager Job Description template now.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective Recruitment Manager Job Description is essential when you want to recruit new staff, and it helps doing a preselection of the right job recruiter candidates. This will save you effort and time. By using this sample job description template, you do not need to start from scratch. This will give you a head start.
How do you write a job description for a Recruitment Manager?
A Recruitment manager manages recruiters that are filling vacant positions with talented and qualified individuals. They endeavor to place a candidate in a position in the organization where they will thrive. Their duties usually involve posting job openings, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling and coordinating the interview process, and running background checks. This sample Recruitment Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. The following is included in job descriptions:
- Job title: highlight the accurate job title;
- Brief description: provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Responsibilities: specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- Company mission or company introduction;
- Requirements: demands that are important to do the job successfully;
- Qualifications; List essential qualifications;
- Compensation; Total funds and benefits that are provided to the employee in exchange for the work.
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates;
- Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the roles and responsibilities of recruitment?
- Developing and presenting pitches to potential clients.
- Evaluating talent.
- Conducting auditions.
- Conducting research on potential clients.
- Creating marketing strategies to promote clients.
- Negotiating prospective business deals.
- Securing and marketing gigs and performances.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media.
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
- Assist teams in screening resumes.
- Conduct initial phone screens.
- Schedule calls and interviews.
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters).
- Coordinate drug tests and background checks.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Few years of proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, marketing, management, or a related field.
- Experience working with talent.
- Excellent pitching abilities.
- Entertainment industry knowledge.
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong marketing knowledge.
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- BSc in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field.
By using this Recruitment Management job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates.
Get this printable Recruitment Manager file now and personalize it according to your needs. Just download this ready-made Recruitment Professional job description template in Google Docs, MS Word or Apple Pages format and you are ready to go!
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Very useful for Recruitment department
Refugia Singleton - AUS
Endorsd the website to my professional relations and friends
Sammy Brooks - USA
Exacly the document what I was looking for.
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
You May Also Like
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description