If you have trouble with keeping to a workout schedule, then a workout journal could help you with that. You can set a goal for yourself and use a journal to keep track of it and to make sure that you complete it. A workout journal is also a good idea for people who have no problem with keeping to a schedule. It will help you keep up with your weight and it will give you a tangible object that will show you how long exactly you've been working out.
How do you use a Workout journal?
Tips on how to use a Workout journal:
1. Use a method that works best for you; There is no preferred way or format to use when it comes to the method you use to keep track of your workouts. The best thing you can do is use the method that will work best for you. For some people, their workout log is an app where they can record workouts online. Others prefer a traditional paper journal where they can include notes on other parts of their day or schedule.
2. Make it your own; You can make your workout journal as simple or as complex as you prefer. The main thing is to make it your own. Again, there is no “right” way to do this. Create a format that works for you, and that makes sense for your goals. If you start a workout log and a few days in realize that it’s not working for you, don’t give it up entirely. Try a different method or make adjustments so that it becomes a productive tool that you use consistently.
3. Include measurable data; In addition to tracking work out details like the workout itself and how you felt, include some measurable data. By tracking even a small amount of data, you can get a better indication of your progress. If you’re not sure what you want to keep track of, here are some ideas:
- Workout frequency;
- Workout duration;
- Water/food intake (before, during, or after a workout);
- Goals and progress toward your goals;
- Heart rate data;
- Hours of sleep.
4. Record an entry every day; At first, you might forget to log an entry in your workout journal. As you’re in the process of starting this habit, it’s helpful to record an entry every day. Even on the days you take a rest day and don’t work out, make a note in your workout log. Using your journal daily, it’s more likely to become a part of your daily routine.
Download this Workout journal template now for your benefit.
After downloading this journal and filling in the blanks, this free printable workout form is easy to use, and fully customizable for its style, typography, details, and appearance. If this isn't the right document that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Myrna Berger - NZL
Our Latest Blog
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- Best Bathroom Cleaning Checklist & its Components
- How to Get a Perfect Nursing Job?
- Tips to seamlessly communicate during the recruitment process