How do you make a wedding checklist? This easy to edit wedding checklist template which can be used in Google Docs, MS Word.
.docx (0.02 MB)
How do you make a wedding checklist?Actions to take and put on your wedding checklist:
- Select your bridal party attire and accessories
- Reserve the ceremony and reception venues
- You can book an officiant
- Hire your photographer, videographer, caterer, DJ/Band, and planner
- The save dates must be mail
- Plan the purchase of wedding dress, veil, and undergarments
- Do your fitness routine
Below is provided a Wedding Planning Checklist that itemizes everything you need to do or consider when planning your wedding, and the best time in which to accomplish each activity. You can download it and use it after making changes as per your requirements and criteria. We are not only providing you tips, but also a sample file that you can use after certain edits. Here is a sample letter for your guidance:
- Announce your engagement.
- Select a date for your wedding.;
- Hire a professional wedding consultant.
- Determine the type of wedding you want: location, formality, time of day, number of guests, etc.
- Determine budget and how expenses will be shared.
- Develop a record-keeping system for payments made.
This checklist assumes that you have nine months or more to plan your wedding. If your wedding is less than nine months, just start from the beginning of the list and try to catch up as quickly as you can!
Download this sample wedding checklist template for free from our website. Make changes to the document according to your preferences. If you like this letter, please give us a big thumbs up. Your valuable feedback matters a lot to us. Head towards our website for some useful content.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Audrey Watts - AUS
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.