Business Model Canvas Excel
How do you use a Business Model Canvas? When looking for a Business Model Canvas Excel you can always download and use this one.
.xlsx (0.02 MB)
Business Model Canvas is a tool to describe, analyze and design business models. The nine building blocks of the model provide insight into all aspects of the company. The basis of the model is the value proposition of the company, because this is where the distinctive character lies with which money can be earned. The four main areas of a company are covered in the model: customers, supply, financial viability and infrastructure.
How do you use a Business Model Canvas?Get started with the 9 key activities. You will see that you will quickly have a much better view of your resources, your environment, your strengths and points of interest.
- Promise: What problem do you solve or what need do you fill and how do you do that?
- Customers: Who are your customers?
- Customer relations: How do you attract and keep customers?
- Contact channels: Through which channels (physical and online) do customers come into contact with you?
- Main activities: What do you do?
- Important partners: Who do you need to be able to offer your product or service?
- Important Resources: What do you need to run your business?
- Costs: What costs do you have? Fixed vs. variable?
- Earnings: What is your pricing strategy?
After downloading this excel file and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your business model canvas. If this isn't the right document you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com offers. We have many job descriptions for several positions, as well as resumes, career objectives, etc.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Marvis Brooks - GBR
Hildred Combs - GBR
Endorsed the document and internetsite to my relations and friends
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?