How do you use a Corporate resolution? When looking for a Corporate resolution you can always download and use this one.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.01 MB)
A Corporate Resolution is a document that formally records the important binding decisions into which a company enters. These decisions are made by such stakeholders as the corporation’s managers, directors, officers, or owners. Corporate resolutions are necessary business documents for corporations, whether they be for-profit or nonprofit.
How do you use a Corporate resolution?
When you are writing a corporate resolution, this written document created by the board of directors of a company detailing a binding corporate action. This corporate resolution is a legal document that provides the rules and framework as to how the board can act under various circumstances. Other typical resolutions that a board of directors might create during the course of business would be:
- To document that a new board member was voted in;
- To record a board decision;
- To document a decision by shareholders;
- To approve hiring a new employee;
- To approve selling shares (a share offering)Buying or selling the corporation's real estate;
- Designating corporate officers;
- Deciding to join another business in a joint venture;
- Setting up a location in a new state or states;
- Adopting a new marketing campaign, including Purchasing a new trademark;
- Taking out a loan.
The exact form of a corporate resolution is determined by your state's business services department, but in general, a corporate resolution must include:
- The date of the resolution;
- The state in which the corporation is formed and under whose laws it is acting;
- Signatures of officers designated to sign corporate resolutions––usually the board chairperson or the corporate secretary;
- Title the document with its purpose. For example, "Resolution to Accept Bank Depository.";
- A phrase stating that the resolution has the consent and agreement of the board members. If the resolution passes by unanimous consent, state this. If consent is not unanimous, you will need to include a list of board members and their "yea" or "nay" votes.
After downloading this sample resolution and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Corporate resolution. If this isn't the right letter that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Karrie Finley(5/31/2021) - GBR
Thank you for this!!
Rosenda Miller(5/31/2021) - USA
Arie Stevenson(5/31/2021) - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Katharina Tapia(5/31/2021) - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- The Power of Document Templates: Enhancing Efficiency and Streamlining Workflows
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Au Pair Placement Contract
Construction Building Contract
Sales commission agreement template
Media Release Form
Supplier Data Processing Agreement
Independent Contractor Agreement
Product License Agreement
Security Agreement Template
Sample Manager Employment Contract