Cleaning Lady Job Description
What are the duties of a cleaning lady? What is a cleaners job description? Download the sample Cleaning Lady Job Description in MS Word file
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
The cleaning lady is also called the custodian performs the cleaning of the offices, homes, restaurants, hotels, and other public places. She does not have to have any educational diploma or degree for this purpose but cleaning skills. They with work full time or part-time. Some of the owners hire them and also provide a living quarter to live in their own home.
What are the duties of a Cleaning Lady?
Below are mentioned the duties and tasks of the cleaner lady:
- Mopping, sweeping, and washing of the floor of the rooms, living rooms, kitchen, dining, and other parts of the home, office, and hotels, etc.
- Cleaning and washing of the sinks, basins, bathtubs, and toilet seats with detergents and ample amount of water.
- A dusting of the items and surfaces that cannot be washed out like tables, chairs, dressing and dining table, furniture, and windows.
- Drying the areas washed with water with a clean cloth or mopping cloth.
- Washing and cleaning of the spills, messes, and broken utensils as fast as possible to avoidant kind of threat.
- Make sure to keep the stock of the cleaning items like soaps, disinfectants, toilet paper, mopping cloths, dusting cloths and keep a record of them.
Cleaning Lady Job Description:
If you are a hiring agency, and looking for immediate hire, but don’t have the time to draft the job description, we got your back. Here is written a sample job description that you may use in your job post.
We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Download the sample Cleaning Lady Job Description in MS Word file. Don’t forget to share with your colleagues in need. Head towards bizzlibrary.com for more useful documents.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Lavon Petersen(11/30/2021) - AUS
Bizzlibrary is on top of my awareness.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description