Architecture Internship Job Description
What does a Trainee Architect do? Download Architecture Internship Job Description in MS Word format.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
Architects teams are responsible for the design and development of buildings and construction projects. They build their skill set in the academic period and utilize them by design and development of buildings. Architects are not only responsible for the design but are also expected to research, plan, draft and program a construction report, along with a brief detail of conceptual plans. You will find here a sample job description and some detail for architects.
What does a Trainee Architect do?An Architect trainee is responsible to have the below-mentioned skillset and duties to fulfill his job requirements:
- Meet and discuss with the clients to get to know their requirements and needs
- Plan and manage a design project completely
- Visualize and develop a building from the ideas and thoughts of a client to the completion
- Fulfill the design requirements by keeping in view the given client’s need and overall structure balance requirements
- Research and prepare the blueprints and sketches
- Make sure the design complies with the safety standards
- Prepare all construction documents needed before the actual construction start
These are some of the job responsibilities of an architect manager. Further is provided a sample detailed job description of architects.
Architecture Internship Job Description:
Below is attached a word file with the detailed job description of an Architecture Internship engineer. Here is written a snippet from the same file for your ease:
Architecture Job Description:
- Lead Architect in coordinating and managing projects;
- Keep Project Lead fully apprised of project status, design developments, and any decisions that may affect schedule and budgets;
- Lead with the coordination of quality control of design and document deliverables ensuring adherence to design objectives, budgets, code requirements, and other regulations;
- Lead development of working and presentation drawings;
- Perform all other related tasks that will help accomplish the project.
- Assisting in the administrative duties of the businesses, including project accounting, organization, and publicity.
- Updating the architectural product library and ordering project samples.
- Assisting in-field verification, including field measurement & record documentation.
- Creating construction documents and making design selections.
- Maintaining good rapport with associated partners, i.e. builders, product sales representatives, IT providers, and delivery personnel.
- Product research and preparing reports such as product comparisons & project schedules.
- Maintaining company involvement in the design community through organizational participation and always representing a professional image.
- Maintaining timely, effective, and honest communications with management and clients.
- Keeping and submitting to management a weekly timesheet & an expense report.
- Attending all staff meetings.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Faustina Walters(12/1/2021) - AUS
I share a suggestion: Please continue the good work and make more nice templates!
Shamika Campos(12/1/2021) - GBR
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description