Electronic Technician Job Description
How do you write a Electronic Technician job description that stand out? Download this Electronic Technician job description for your convenience.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective Electronic Technician Job Description is vital when attracting the right talents. Use this Electronic Technician Job Description template for your inspiration when you need to create a job posting that is clear and concise.
How do you write a job description for a Electronic Technician?
We are searching for a well-organized, reliable electronics technician to join our excellent company. The electronics technician's responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing electronics, reading manuals and installing new equipment, performing routine servicing and inspections, assisting with training, recruitment, and electronic upgrades, and reporting to the supervisor. You should be able to provide excellent customer service and manage electronic systems and equipment efficiently. To be successful as an electronics technician, you should demonstrate strong mechanical skills and enjoy performing tasks with your hands. Outstanding electronics technicians are able to use a wide range of resources to solve problems and feel comfortable working alone and in a team.
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
What does a Field Electronic Technician do?
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
- Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
- Following written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
- Attending regular training workshops and reporting to the supervisor.
- Degree or completed coursework in engineering or electronics.
- A Relevant certificate or license may be required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Passion for Electronics.
If you wish to use the content provided to make a functional job description, than you normally also need to includes relevant job details of the physical requirements, as well as certain movements that workers may encounter while on the job. This Electronic Technician Job Description template is fully editable and printable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this downloadable file now and customize it according to your needs.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Aleshia Rosario(1/8/2022) - NZL
Thanks for helping me
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Freelance Producer Job Description
Freelance Video Editor Job Description
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
Electrical Drafter Job Description
CyberSecurity Job Description
Data Analyst Job Description Sample
Customer Success Manager Job Description
Crisis Communications Coordinator Job Description
Creative Copywriting Job Description
Non Profit Executive Director Job Description
Crane Operator Job Description
Cost Accountant Job Description
Economic Analyst Job Description
Talent Management Job Description
Construction Project Manager Job Description
Compensation Specialist Job Description