Surprised response to resignation letter
What kind of reply should I make when a surprise response resignation letter is sent from a person in a company? Download our sample letters!
.docx (0.01 MB)
What kind of reply is common when a resignation letter comes as a surprise?
Should I make a resignation acceptance letter to the person in the company that just hand in his or her resignation? A resignation letter is a formal way to acknowledge that you accept your employee's request to resign. Although a formal written response, sometimes a resignation can come as a surprise. A resignation letter is usually not required, it is often a gesture that is well received and could provide an opportunity to have a meeting to discuss and see if the person is not happy, and might be interested in a promotion.
How to write an Acceptance of Resignation letter?
If you choose to accept the resignation, it's not necessary to go into much detail, consider the following:
- Confirm and accept the intent to resign;
- Acknowledge the last day;
- Show appreciation for the work that was done;
- Provide help with the transition, for example, mention issuing a recommendation letter.
If you are looking for a suitable letter that is written in a polite tone and gives a professional and gracious feeling, download this sample letter now! Make sure to thank the employee for his or her work and dedication and wish him or her all the best with the future job.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Lorenzo Bonilla - DEU
Sublime file example of what I need
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.