Child Labour Day Template
Why do we have Child Labour Day? What is a slogan for child labor? Download this World against Child Labour Day June 12 Post template now.
.pptx (0.29 MB)
Why do we have Child Labour Day?This important event takes place to Child labour, or the abuse and employment of children, in any work that deprives them of their childhood and education, and that interferes with their ability to attend regular school, and that is mentally, physically, socially or morally dangerous and harmful, will be banned. Attention to this topic is important, so we share a file that can help you promote this day in your neighborhood.
When was World Against child labour Day started?
The first Child Labour Day was held on June 12, 2002.
How do you write a slogan for Child Labour Day?
- Child labor is child abuse.
- Child labor is a social crime.
- Education is their birth right.
- Give the child a pencil, but not a plate to wash.
- Children are our future, let them grow.
- Child's hands are too small to work.
- Tell your neighbor to child labor is illegal.
When is Child Labour Day?
- World Day Against Child Labour Day June 12, 2022
- World Day Against Labour Day June 12, 2023
- World Day Against Labour Day June 12, 2024
- World Day Against Labour Day June 12, 2025
- World Day Against Labour Day June 12, 2026
- World Day Against Labour Day June 12, 2027
- World Day Against Labour Day June 12, 2028
- World Day Against Day June 12, 2029
- World Day Against Day June 12, 2030
- World Day Against Day June 12, 2031
- World Day Against Day June 12, 2032
- World Day Against Day June 12, 2033
The World Day Against Child Labor is not to be confused with the common Labour Day or Labor Day holidays. Labour Day, or: 'International Workers' Day' and 'May Day' is celebrated in 160 countries around the world on May 1, there is also a famous celebration of 'Labor day' in USA, which is a federal holiday in the United States and traditionally celebrated on the first Monday in September to honor and recognize the American labor movement and contributions since the late 19th century.
Download this Child Labour Day template now for your reference.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Maida Moyer - GBR
Keep up the good work!
Keshia Boone - DEU
Good file. Thank you for this!
Ethelene Owen - NZL
I normally don't leave reviews, but I am really grateful!
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.