Construction Invoice Excel
How do I make an invoice for construction in Excel? Check out and download this sample Construction Invoice for your easy use.
.xlsx (0.01 MB)
An invoice is a legal document that states the details and the amount owed for goods sold or services sold. Items and costs per unit are typically itemized along with taxes, shipping costs, and other related fees. This to explain the customer the total amount owed. Business invoices may also include payment terms, shipping instructions, customer information (including TAX/VAT ID), tracking numbers if applicable and contact details in case there are questions about the invoice. Using the invoice template provided can save time by helping you to quickly create you own professional invoicing document. This download is for free. The document provided can easily be edited in Excel (XLSx format).
How to make a construction invoice in Excel?
A construction invoice is a time-stamped legal document that itemizes and records the exact details of the transaction for work done, materials provided and labor used. A construction invoice also states the information regarding the available methods of payment. Per country the legal requirements of an invoice differ. The following are six common types of invoices used:
- Pro forma invoice: a preliminary bill of sale sent to someone in advance of requiring goods or services.
- Interim invoice: a way to invoice a long term or large project by breaking down the invoice into multiple payments that corresponds to completion of a certain portion of the project
- Final invoice: sent to the customer once a project has been completed. Relates to the final payment.
- Past due invoice: related to a outstanding invoice that has not been paid as of its original due date. If a company extends credit to its clients, it might experience situations where it must collect a past due invoice.
- Recurring invoice: a type of invoicing in which a company automatically charges its customers for goods or services at regular fixed intervals.
- Credit memo: a transaction which can be applied to a customer's existing invoice as a payment or reduction (discount). This might happened in case both seller and buyer agree that good not delivered will be credited.
A construction invoice will always come in handy, so it would be a good idea to download it and to keep it on your computer. It will be ready to use then and will save you a lot of time trying to search for it. Bizzlibrary.com has many more documents that would be ideal for your business.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Vita Hall - DEU
I like the website and the file
Veda West - USA
Thanks for helping me with such a useful file
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.