White Paper Format Template
How to write a white paper? Check this file and learn about White paper meaning. Download this white paper format template now and start writing one directly.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
Creating an outline for a White paper is the best first step while planning and writing your paper. It allows you to brainstorm new ideas and make sure your paper will be well structured, organized, focused, and supported. Many writers find it easier to write from a White Paper structure first, instead of just starting on a blank page.
How to write a white paper?
White paper meaning:
In business, science, a White paper provides insight into a company, project, or research expertise and is often technical in nature. White papers for an audience that like to get more acquainted with it, and it's, therefore, a very useful educational and marketing tool to create more awareness about the project/business/research and the industry.
White Paper Format Template:
This White Paper template includes the following structure:
- A short summary of what this white paper is all about including keywords;
- Title of the white paper;
- Executive Summary of White Paper;
- Write the executive summary for the white paper in no more than 120 words;
- Table of Contents: TOC and the corresponding page numbers from the sub-headings of the white paper;
- Introduction: Introduce the central theme of the white paper, its context, and why you consider this important;
- Explain Problem(s): Now that you have introduced the white paper, explain problem area #1 in this section. Use numbers or graphs to explain why it is a problem area;
- Solution(s): It is now time to offer a solution to the problems in this section. Focus on giving enough context around your solution;
- Use this space to further explain the solution that you have proposed, its application, odds for success, and expected benefits. Quantify it with charts and numbers as much as possible;
- Case Study: Explain your solution further with the help of a case study of how one of your clients was benefited. Begin with the problem they were facing, the solution adopted and the benefits they realized. If possible, include a quote from your customer who has implemented your solution;
- About the Company: Include a paragraph about your company, your offices, your business divisions, geographies, website, etc.
Download this White Paper Format template now and start writing one directly.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Napoleon Clayton(6/21/2021) - DEU
Thank you for this supurb template,
Clifton Walton(6/21/2021) - DEU
Thanks for the help
Great White Paper format!!
Frankie Becker(6/21/2021) - GBR
I have always problems starting from scratch,this file helps me a lot
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Outline For Essay
Essay Written Outline Summary
Essay Writing Summary
Essay Writing Outline Sample
Essay Writing Layout Template
Essay Write Up Template
Essay Outline Sample Template
Essay Writing Template
Writing An Argumentative Essay
Essay Outline Format
Essay Writing Guidelines
Analytical Essay Format
Practice Writing Metaphors