Architects are responsible for the design and development of buildings and construction projects. They build their skill set in the academic period and utilize them by design and development of buildings. Architects are not only responsible for the design but are also expected to research, plan, draft and program a construction report, along with a brief detail of conceptual plans. You will find here a sample job description and some detail for architects.
What does an Architect Manager do?An Architect is responsible to have the below-mentioned skillset and duties to fulfill his job requirements:
- Meet and discuss with the clients to get to know their requirements and needs
- Plan and manage a design project completely
- Visualize and develop a building from the ideas and thoughts of a client to the completion
- Fulfill the design requirements by keeping in view the given client’s need and overall structure balance requirements
- Research and prepare the blueprints and sketches
- Make sure the design complies with the safety standards
- Prepare all construction documents needed before the actual construction start
These are some of the job responsibilities of an architect manager. Further is provided a sample detailed job description of architects.
Architect Manager Job Description
Below is attached a word file with the detailed job description of Architects. Here is written a snippet from the same file for your ease:
Are you a skilled architect with the ability to see big-picture concepts and a talent for developing innovative concepts and design elements? If so, we would love to have you head up our team of architects and engineers on projects that will lead the company into a bright future. You will have the chance to oversee each project from the proposal phase through completion and interface directly with in-house personnel as well as potential clients. We strongly support each employee’s professional development and offer several opportunities, such as tuition reimbursement, seminars, conferences, and a well-developed track to senior management and executive positions. Join us for the chance to take your career to the next level with challenging projects and competitive pay and benefits.
- Coordinate and oversee all technical activities relating to architectural and engineering projects, including directing the design team, reviewing drafts and computer models, and approving design changes.
- Communicate directly with managers, production staff, marketing personnel, and clients to discuss and organize projects from original conceptual design through construction.
- Present design proposals and bids to clients according to prescribed deadlines, and explain relevant details, reports, expense line items, and goals in clear and persuasive language.
- Provide consultations and spearhead negotiations with potential clients during the project development and bidding phases.
- Assess potential projects for feasibility by researching and analyzing associated technology, design requirements, governmental regulations, and market demand.
- Oversee recruitment efforts to staff project teams with architectural and engineering personnel as needed and provide top-level management for all design and engineering teams.
- Remain up-to-date with current and trending elements of design, construction, and technology by reading industry publications, manuals, and textbooks and attending professional development courses and events as time permits.
- Innovate and develop new standards, policies, and procedures for architectural design and engineering work as necessary to minimize costs and maximize efficiency.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Glynda Reid - DEU
Great details, thanks for providing this document
Chanda Clements - AUS
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?