Front Desk Receptionist Job Description
What skills does a front end engineer need? How do I write a Front Desk Receptionist Job Description? Download this Front Desk Receptionist Job Description now.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective front desk receptionist job description is essential when finding new job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By using this sample front desk job description template you will have a head start.
What skills does a Front Desk Receptionist need?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Greet guests as they arrive.
- Answer phone calls and emails from clients.
- Maintain calendars for the office and your coworkers.
- File important documents and keep them well organized.
- Perform any other clerical duties necessary to keep the office running.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Administrative experience.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational abilities.
- Data entry skills.
By using this Front Desk Receptionist job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Front Desk Receptionist Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs or have a look at other job description templates here.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Karl Downs - AUS
Lue Conner - DEU
You have really helped me so much,, I have now enough food for thought.
Rosa Keller - AUS
Ping Fritz - AUS
The file is very good
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.