Google Invoice Template
How do you use a Google invoice? When looking for a Google Docs invoice template you can always download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An invoice is an important financial document that you use to make a request for payment. Invoices help to protect your business’ cash flows, maintain records and fulfill your tax obligations. Invoices should be issued promptly in order to avoid any delay in the customer making payment.
How to use a Google invoice?
Things every Google Docs invoice should have:
- The date: Your customer needs this so they know how long they have to pay you. Every invoice includes the date it was sent. Depending on the template you use, it may also include a due date for payment.
- Names and addresses: That means both your name and address and the clients. Even if you’re sending the invoice by email, you should try to include postal addresses. If your client needs to mail you a physical copy of a tax form (Form 1099 MISC, for instance), this will make things easier for them. All your contact information should be included, in case the customer has a question and isn’t sure how to contact you.
- An itemized list of what you’re charging for: Show where the amount due is coming from. Each product you charge for should be entered as a separate line item, with a price and quantity. All of the line items are added up at the bottom and, if necessary, tax is applied. Make sure the “total amount” is nice and clear.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Sigrid Shepard - DEU
Thank you for the Doc!!
Tabitha Morrow - DEU
Good template format! *****
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.