- Before you download this editable chore template file, you can also read the tips on how to make a chore checklist.
How do you write your chore chart?Here are some tips when you make a chore chart, first is to make a list of the household chores that need to be done and have your kids choose the age-appropriate chores they want to do. Start with two or three chores per day so you don't overwhelm them.
What are the typical chores to include in your chore chart?
- Putting away their belongings;
- Doing the laundry;
- Folding and putting away clean clothes;
- Vacuuming, sweeping, dusting;
- Setting the table;
- Clearing the table;
- Washing and putting away the dishes;
- Feeding, walking family pets; cleaning bird cages and litter boxes.
- Preparation of meal;
- Doing dishes after each meal;
- When you enter the home, remove the shoes;
- Putting items in shared spaces like the living room away in their proper places;
- Cleaning up messes like hair in the bathroom, spills, or stray food scraps.
Download this chores chart sample template now.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Norah Rivas - AUS
Very useful, glad to see it! *****
Muriel Warner - GBR
The new file looks better than the previous one. *****
Rosemary Wolfe - USA
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job