Editable Chore Chart
How do you write your chore chart? This printable sample template that can be easily used and edited according to your daily needs.
.docx (0.05 MB)
- Before you download this editable chore template file, you can also read the tips on how to make a chore checklist.
How do you write your chore chart?Here are some tips when you make a chore chart, first is to make a list of the household chores that need to be done and have your kids choose the age-appropriate chores they want to do. Start with two or three chores per day so you don't overwhelm them.
What are the typical chores to include in your chore chart?
- Putting away their belongings;
- Doing the laundry;
- Folding and putting away clean clothes;
- Vacuuming, sweeping, dusting;
- Setting the table;
- Clearing the table;
- Washing and putting away the dishes;
- Feeding, walking family pets; cleaning bird cages and litter boxes.
- Preparation of meal;
- Doing dishes after each meal;
- When you enter the home, remove the shoes;
- Putting items in shared spaces like the living room away in their proper places;
- Cleaning up messes like hair in the bathroom, spills, or stray food scraps.
Download this chores chart sample template now.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Rosemary Wolfe - USA
Muriel Warner - GBR
The new file looks better than the previous one. *****
Norah Rivas - AUS
Very useful, glad to see it! *****
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.