Java Developer Resume
How do I write a resume for Java developer experience? What is an example of a basic resume? What are the skills of a Java Developer? Find out and also download Java Developer Resume from here!
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
A CV or resume highlights the most suitable aspects of your professional and educational qualifications, for the company that you are applying for. A Java developer resume contains the IT qualifications and certifications for an experienced java developer. If you have enough qualifications to apply for a specific Information Technology job, you need to emphasize this, since it's an important differentiator for you.
How do I write a resume for Java developer experience?
An IT resume focuses to highlight more on your skills instead of your past job experiences. It is designed to give a potential employer a positive first impression of you. In essence, your resume is your best marketing tool. The purpose of a resume is to tell an employer the specific skills and experience you have that directly relate to each job you are applying for. A well-constructed and effective resume requires that background work be done before you begin writing. Begin by taking a personal inventory. Examine and refine your skills, interests, accomplishments, and experiences. These include professional, academic, volunteer, and internship experiences.
This Resume covers all of the key areas that must be highlighted to a potential employer:
1. Heading; The Heading, on the top of the page, includes your name and personal contact details (address, zip code, telephone number, and email address). Make sure the email is normal and has no special negative connotation. You may want to include both your campus address and a permanent address. Your phone number is very important.
2. Career Objective; The employers often state that they skip over reading a career objective, so we normally advise clients not to include one. Keep it short and underline or highlight key words. Be sure that it is detailed and specific, and brief at the same time. 1 sentence and keywords are sufficient. It should lead the reader and direct him/her to the position you are interested in. It should include a) the action you want to do, b) the areas in which you want to do it, and c) the skills you have to contribute to that position.
3. Education; The last 5 years are the most important for the employers. Unless you have been in the field for several years, the education component will precede your work experience. List your current degree, major, and year of graduation, even if you have not yet graduated. On the next line, list the college's name and location. Do not include your high school experience. You may also list your GPA here if it is above a 3.5, as well as any merit-based scholarships, etc.
4. Related Coursework; If you are lacking in job or internship experience, a relevant coursework section can help demonstrate your skills in a specific field. List up to three classes and give a short description of the work you completed in them. Original research is especially impressive.
5. Related Experience; List the most recent information first. Indicate your job title, the name of the organization, location (city and state), and dates of employment. Next, describe the specific abilities and responsibilities you assumed and acquired in bullet format. Focus on the skills that directly relate to the new position. This is where you can include on-campus involvement, volunteer, and internship experience; remember, it does not have to be paid to count!
The rest of your resume should give concrete examples or back up your career objective. It effectively markets a job applicant’s qualifications and future in an error-free and easy-to-read format. Download the functional resume template for free. Edit it as per your qualifications and skills.
Java Developer Resume:
Here is attached a Java Developer resume for your help and needs.
Analytical java developer with unique ability to understand clients’ needs creating clean and commented code – Skilled in analyzing technical reports and evaluating data, acquainted with software development concepts/testing.
Technology – Proficiencies
- Web User Interface experience – Java framework like Struts, GWT, ZK
- Web development – Java J2EE, Java Servlets, JSP and JSTL
- SDLC, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Linux systems programming
- Agile software development environment
- Apache Web Server
- Unix-based OS
- MySQL DB knowledge for system integration
- Web Services – REST (Web API), SOAP
Download this example of a Java developer resume right now from bizzlibrary.com. Make sure to share it with your friends in need. Head towards our home page for more useful documents.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Marleen Moon(12/10/2021) - AUS
Thank you for this!!
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Software Engineer Resume Example
Elementary Teacher Assistant Resume
Cover letter example for resume
Objective for Digital Marketing Resume
Curriculum Vitae Profile
Incident Responder Cover Letter
Basic Chronological Resume Template
Forensic Expert Cover Letter
Information Security Manager cover letter
Business Owner CV
Restaurant Manager CV
Academic Resume Template
Paralegal Curriculum Vitae
House Keeping Resume