Cover Page Example
How do you create a cover page? After downloading this cover and filling in the blanks you can easily customize the style, typography, and appearance of a cover
.pptx (0.06 MB)
A title or cover page is the very front page of your academic essay or business paper, which includes important information about your work. The function of a title or cover page is that it allows the reader to identify your work at a glance, but it can also help your assignments to look neater and more professionally put together. Additionally, they provide a handy buffer against any finger smudges and will protect your work from whatever might be lurking at the bottom of your backpack!
How do you create a cover page?
The title page contains all or a combination of the following elements:
- Article title;
- Author names;
- Author affiliations;
- Corresponding author information;
- Project name.
Content for a professional cover page:
- Article Title; The title is a major determinant of whether the manuscript will be read. It should draw the reader’s attention and interest and make them want to continue reading. Usually, it is the only aspect of the article that appears in tables of content and in many of the databases used for literature searches.
- The title should accurately, completely, and specifically indicate the focus of the paper, and should contain relevant “keywords.” The best way to structure your title is to look at your hypothesis and experimental variables.
- Author Names and Corresponding Author Information; The order in which the authors are listed can be variable.
- Often the order of the authors denotes their contribution to the study, i.e., the first author has made the largest contribution, and the remaining authors are listed in descending order of their contribution to the study.
- Sometimes the senior author (responsible for overseeing the entire project— study and manuscript preparation) is listed last.
- Another style, which is no longer very common, is to list the authors alphabetically.
After downloading this sample cover page and filling in the blanks, you can easily customize the style, typography, details, and appearance of your Cover page. If this isn't the right letter that you are looking for, then certainly take a look at the other letters that Bizzlibrary.com has to offer. We have many letters ranging from cover letters to business letters and thank you notes.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Maye Rosales - AUS
Sebastian Allison - GBR
The structure of this file is good, thanks.
Ema Meyers - AUS
Many thanks for this.
Laverne Best - GBR
Thank you for the Doc!!
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.