Personal Banker Job Description
How do I write a Personal Banker Job Description? Download this Personal Banker Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective job description is vital when finding suitable personal banker job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample nanny job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Personal Banker Job Description?
This sample personal banker job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
What are the duties of a personal banker?
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Presenting and selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Referring clients to in-house financial experts and/or relevant bank departments, such as mutual funds, and trust management, when necessary.
- Preparing documentation to open or close accounts, including obtaining signatures, and assigning account numbers, when necessary.
- Processing applications for credit cards, safe deposit boxes, and loan requests.
- Verifying bank account details upon client request.
- Discussing bank policies and procedures and any changes affecting policies and procedures, with clients.
- Resolving client queries and complaints.
- Performing administrative duties, such as data entry, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a personal banker.
- Certification in banking from the American Institute of Banking (AIB), recommended.
- Working knowledge of personal banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
By using this Personal Banker job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Personal Banker Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Norma Marks - NZL
Very good file, I will check your website more often
Myrna Andrews - NZL
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job